There are four key ways you can help our mission to create a happier society - volunteering, donating, becoming a corporate partner or taking action in your own community.
Volunteering - we'd love to hear from you if you have any of the following skills or training in:
* Finance - we're currently on the lookout for that special someone to join our board - full details are available here.
* Fundraising - identifying grant & philanthropic opportunities and/or have crowd funding experience.
* Events - assisting coordinating events that create a memorable and uplifting experience for our guests.
* Digital media - assisting to maintain and update engaging content/copy on our facebook page and website.
* Film/videography - recording raw footage and developing high-quality packages/clips through post-production work.
* Graphic design - helping develop a library of graphics and audio/visual images for our website, social medial and collateral.
* Admin whiz - responding to enquiries and keeping our database up to date.
Donations - we're a tiny charity aiming to have a big impact. We receive no government funding and rely solely on donations to support our activities. Your support really can make a difference so please give generously. You can also make a huge difference to our work by becoming a fundraiser. If you're doing a charity run, entering a challenge or putting on some other fundraising event, you can raise money for Action for Happiness Australia and help raise the profile of our campaign.
Becoming a corporate partner - we are always looking to partner with like-minded businesses. We would love to hear from you if you're interested in bringing more happiness and kindness to your work place through the Exploring What Matters course; setting up a workplace giving program, or even getting your employees involved in volunteering.
Taking action in your own community - you can make a real difference for others by applying to lead the Exploring What Matters course or setting up a local Action for Happiness group in your town or suburb.
To express interest in joining our global movement towards a happier and more compassionate society simply complete this form